[AT] ZTR's

Dean VP deanvp at att.net
Tue Mar 8 17:55:26 PST 2005

Richard:

ZTR = Zero Turn Radius

Dean A. Van Peursem
Snohomish, WA 98290

storeroom door

www.deerelegacy.com

From: at-bounces at lists.antique-tractor.com
[mailto:at-bounces at lists.antique-tractor.com] On Behalf Of RJK.Sr
Sent: Tuesday, March 08, 2005 5:14 PM
To: Antique tractor email discussion group
Subject: Re: [AT] ZTR's

I like that green paint too, the Deere fiber glass/plastic body is
a lot quiet then the bolt together steel panels on the Steiner.
The J.D. is also avilable with 4WD but the list price on the Deere
4WD was heart stopping... The price was almost double what I
paid for my 790 with FEL.

P/S  Zero Turn Mower (ZTM)  What does ZTR stand for???

Richard
West Michigan