[AT] ztr

Indiana Robinson robinson at svs.net
Tue Mar 8 12:32:51 PST 2005

	I can't justify the cost of the ZTR mowers but have seen nothing to scare me away from
them (except the sticker shock)...   :-)   I do have one good friend and neighbor that
uses a very large Commercial Dixon and I do enjoy catching him out mowing around his
trees. I always make a big deal out of waving to him when he is in a tight place and then
I get to watch him try to get both sticks in the same hand so he can wave back...   The
devil makes me do it...   ;-)

--
"farmer", Esquire
At Hewick Midwest

Paternal Robinson's here by way of Norway (Clan Gunn), Scottish Highlands,
Cleasby Yorkshire England, Virginia, Kentucky then Indiana. Here 100 years
before the revolution.

Francis Robinson
Central Indiana USA
robinson at svs.net