[AT] ztr

Phil Vorwerk - Printwear Graphics pvorwerk at newulmtel.net
Tue Mar 8 12:33:14 PST 2005

I ended up buying a second garden tractor so that both my wife and I could
attack the mowing at the same time; I haven't used it yet, so I hope I'm not
disappointed.  It's a Ford YT-18H.  Has foot controls, hydraulic
attachments, and is powered by a Kohler Magnum series engine.  I kind of
bought it on a whim.  It looked really clean and in great shape, and the
construction of it seemed pretty heavy duty.  Time will tell.......

Phil