[AT] Good tractor day

jfgrant jfgrant at triton.net
Tue Mar 8 07:55:32 PST 2005

Hi Charlie. In my limited experience with 3 point BH I would suggest that
you make a short top link for temporary use but I also think you are correct
that this unit might be better used bolted up to a different tractor in a
solid configuration. 3 point is ok for small jobs, temp. use, etc. If you
plan on doing some serious digging, lifting, etc, there is a VERY good
chance that you will tear up the 3 point or worse, the rear casting etc. The
3 point was NOT intended for this type and direction of use. Good Luck.
John Grant