[AT] ztr

Phil Vorwerk - Printwear Graphics pvorwerk at newulmtel.net
Tue Mar 8 08:35:45 PST 2005

Take a look at a JD 425 AWS.  They make nice all around garden tractors,
with power steering, 2 sets of hydraulics, and 4 wheel steering that is very
nice for going around obstacles.  I have 7 acres of yard with a lot of
trees, and over a third of it on a pretty good hillside.  For me it was a
pretty good compromise, stable on the hillside and a comfortable unit to
use.

Phil Vorwerk
Courtland, MN