[AT] Tractorless in Utah

George Willer gwill at toast.net
Tue Mar 8 05:30:42 PST 2005

Dean,

Thanks Dean and others for the confirmation.

George was very active on this list early on.  He even came to one of the
early get-togethers at Portland.  I think it might have been about 1996 or
1997.  He was one of the few west coasters to do so, along with Ron Chew,
Richard Walker, and Don Bowen.  I remember that at the time he was the proud
owner of a British Field Marshall.

George Willer