[AT] FW: Recommend Antique tractor magazine

pga2 at hot1.net pga2 at hot1.net
Tue Mar 8 06:02:42 PST 2005

Old Allis News. A great resource for A-C fans and packed with info and
pictures/descriptions of subscribers tractors. Lots of good articles
by folks like Walt Beuscher and others. As far as I know, you must
subscribe either by phone or snail mail. Don't have the info here at
work, but I'm sure Cecil or someone else will have it handy.

Phil