[AT] OT - zero turn mowers

charlie hill chill8 at cox.net
Tue Mar 8 04:46:41 PST 2005

My neighbor has a Kubota ZTR.  It is a big diesel powered version. It's over
kill as all he mows with it is his own 2 acre yard but it seems like a top
notch machine.  It is fast and the cut is excellent.

I looked at one of the new design Dixon ZTRs yesterday.  It is a lot
different than the older dixons.  More like the Lazer.  Looks like a nice
machine.

Charlie