[AT] Good tractor day

David Bruce davidbruce at yadtel.net
Mon Mar 7 20:18:22 PST 2005

I'm in Yadkin County, NW North Carolina - just a few miles west of
Spencer's place.  It had been wet here also but a few days of wind has
dried everything out nicely.  It's now 11:15 pm eastern and it's 62 F so
I guess the weather front is coming through later than forecast.  There
still is some rumbling about winter precip. for later this week.   This
time of year we never know from one day 'til the next what the weather
will be.

David