[AT] OT - zero turn mowers

Rob Wilson rowilson at infinet.com
Mon Mar 7 19:35:05 PST 2005

Best I've seen for the money is a Lazer Z. Almost all the
professional lawn care guys use them around here. I use
an old Bunton 52" walk behind with a sulky on it so I can
sort of ride along and it takes me about 2 hours to do
my 2+ acres. It's a little rolling but not too hilly.
My buddy that owns his own business does my lawn in about
30 to 40 minutes with his 60" Lazer Z. It looks even
better when he does it and my mower is a commercial unit
just slower.
Rob