[AT] FW: Recommend Antique tractor magazine

jfgrant jfgrant at triton.net
Mon Mar 7 17:58:31 PST 2005

Al, if you keep your mag's for reference like I do you will want all of
them. I get the Green Mag, Two-Cylinder, Antique Power, Farm Collector,
Oliver-Hart-Parr. I would say that if you are only interested in one, I
would recommend the Antique Power for covering the topic quite well. I have
seen the Red Power and the A-C magazine but do not take them. Whatever your
interest's are, go with that one. You'll not be disappointed.
John Grant in Webberville Michigan. (still winter!)