[AT] OT - zero turn mowers

James West jameswest2500 at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 7 18:49:18 PST 2005

SOmething I can speak about.

I have five acres of lawn, mostly flat, but one good hillside too. I had
been using a JD 400 mower that was dog dead tired. I finally sold it and
bought a brand new JD ZTR 727 mower, I can tell you this it is a really joy
to mow with, fast, cuts nice and the hillside is a breeze, compaired to
using the old 400.