[AT] Good tractor day

charlie hill chill8 at cox.net
Mon Mar 7 17:43:24 PST 2005

It attaches just like any other 3 pt implement.  The only problem is that
the 3pt frame that is on it does not fit my tractor.  I need to move the 2
lower pins forward about 6 inches to get the backhoe to set up straight.  As
it is the unit is leaning back at about 25 degs or so from vertical.  Moving
the lower pins forward will mean adding some plate to the frame to mount
them on.  The alternative would be to modify the upper part of the frame and
that would be a lot more complex.

It would help if I had an owners manual for it but so far I haven't found
one.  I called the M-F dealer today and he was having a hard time finding
any info on it.

Charlie