[AT] FW: Recommend Antique tractor magazine

Al Jones aljones at ncfreedom.net
Mon Mar 7 16:56:46 PST 2005

I currently subscribe to Red Power magazine, but I would like to try a
second antique tractor magazine. I hear lots of good things about
Antique Power but have never really looked at any issues much. Am
leaning towards Antique Power but I don't have much interest in the
"other makes" other than IH, Allis, and JD. To tell the truth I've
looked at Two Cylinder and Green Magazine on the 'net and they look
pretty good too.  Which magazines do you all like?

Al