[AT] trimming the fleet - small world!

Ronald L. Cook rlcook at pionet.net
Mon Mar 7 11:41:58 PST 2005

Kyle,
	Six of them run.  Three of those smoke a bunch and the other three are
good runners with no smoke.  Only one goes and stops and it doesn't stop
properly.<g>
	I plan to be at Le Sueur.  Just not sure when, yet.  I more than likely
will not be buying anything.  Just moseying around.  Perhaps we can meet
up.  Tell ol' Jonesy you know "Cookie".  He will give you that
wonderment look. You know. Kind of a grin with kind of a scowl.<vbg>

Ron Cook
Salix, IA