[Farmall] RPR show book

Karl Olmstead olmstead at ridgenet.net
Mon Mar 7 07:36:42 PST 2005

If I had it to do over again, Cliff, I wouldn't build the quonset
(corrugated) building.  I'd go with conventional red iron-framed
construction.  The corrugated steel building is too difficult to insulate,
water comes in around the bottom, and mine, with angled walls, wastes about
two feet of floor space on each side.  I'll probably be helping a buddy of
mine erect his conventional building in a few months.  Then I'll be able to
compare the two styles directly.

Someone local is offering one of the corrugated buildings, still in the box.
I could use more enclosed storage, but I didn't call the number in the
ad....

I did put up a 30' x 30' sunshade over the slab in front of my building,
mainly to keep sun off tractor tires.  It is just a bunch of tubing with
sheet metal panels screwed to it.  Went up quickly, about two weekends.

-Karl