[Farmall] RPR show book

George Willer gwill at toast.net
Sun Mar 6 07:53:14 PST 2005

Cliff,

I'm not sure... even doubtful if they will all do this, but I have a clear
memory of a display at our local county fair in the early '60s promoting
Wonder buildings.  This character who also happened to be the flight
instructor who recommended me for my final flight check had a Farmall H
hanging about 3 feet off the ground, supported only by the center arch!  I
don't remember the span for sure, but I think it was about 30'.

Every building on his airport is a Wonder building.

George Willer