[Farmall] RPR show book

Mike Schmudlach mschmudlach at charter.net
Sun Mar 6 05:14:04 PST 2005

Cliff,
Great!!!  I didn't have pictures taken of any of my stuff last year because
the guy doing the photos was the same one as in Pennsylvania.  They got
every tractor (4) that I brought labeled wrong and in the wrong catagories.
I hope the show book turned out great.  It costs the clubs a lot of money to
do the book and the National basically holds them hostage until it is paid
off.
Mike