[AJD] JD 350 vs 650 Side delivery rake

greg at theoldtractorcompany.com greg at theoldtractorcompany.com
Sat Mar 5 22:37:50 PST 2005

As it's late and I am tired, best I can think of is the 650 is the rake I used to sell when I
was still selling machinery at the dealership (meaning before I sold my soul to the Great Green
Parts God!). Just your basic rake but pretty well bulletproof. I think it replaced the 350.
Around here we still have lots of the old 800 series pull rakes, guess they too ran forever and
probably turn up on auctions at a good price. Just don't blow up the gearbox on these earlier
ground drive rakes, parts are either non-existent or sky-high pricewise.
Greg

Greg Stephen
The Old Tractor Company
Stephen Equipment Company
PO Box 709
Franktown, CO 80116
303-663-5246
303-468-0377 FAX<<--GREAT WAY TO REACH ME!

On Sat Mar  5 23:51 , 'Dean VP' <deanvp at att.net> sent:

bounces at lists.antique-tractor.com] On Behalf Of