[AJD] JD 350 vs 650 Side delivery rake

Duane Larson jdlarson at comcast.net
Sat Mar 5 21:03:06 PST 2005

Dean,
The 350 is in the JD full line catalog dated 1956.  It is a "Three-Point and
Semi-Integral" pto operated rake.  It can be adapted to 50-70 tractors with
the No. 800 Series hitch, or the 520-720 series with "Universal 3-point
hitch".  Overall width 10', 4-tooth bars, weight of integral version is 625
lbs, semi-integral 730 lbs.

If you have some specific questions I can try to answer them.  The 650 rake
is not in this catalog.
Regards,
Duane