[AJD] John Deere part

Dean VP deanvp at att.net
Sat Mar 5 21:12:21 PST 2005

Cal:

The only way that I know of how to do that would be to check the 40 Parts
Catalog. A quick scan shows that possibly a starting crank and a wheel
wrench (dependent on type of wheel) might be included. Probably more. Don't
own a 40 so I'm not up to speed on them. Sorry.

Dean A. Van Peursem
Snohomish, WA 98290

storeroom door

www.deerelegacy.com