[AJD] JD Manual scans on CD

Ronald L. Cook rlcook at pionet.net
Sat Mar 5 15:43:17 PST 2005

Dean,
	If you took a look at my bank account you would certainly say, "Ron
just isn't good at business".  However, if I had a product that I could
promote and supply that is in demand, I might raise the price a little.
  Just a little.  Not enough to upset the newcomers or the old
customers.  I'll be darned if I would just up and quit the product.  The
market has shown the demand for the Vintage CD's.  They always go for
more than Deere sold them for.  Even the copies.  Screwy, isn't it?
	I guess if I had my "druthers", I would like the original hard copy of
a manual and a copy on the computer.  There is something I just like
about flipping back and forth between pages.  Seems easier to find
things.  Now, printing a copy to take in the shop and not worry about
the greasy fingerprints, is very handy.  I do that.  I don't have adobe
ver 7, but I do use ver 6.  It is pretty good.

Ron Cook
Salix, IA