[AT] Massey Furgeson Back hoe attachment

charlie hill chill8 at cox.net
Sat Mar 5 14:17:36 PST 2005

Update.

I bought the 3pt backhoe I mentioned in the message below.  Got a good deal
on it and I'm tickled.  Haven't had a chance to run it yet as I needed to
make a few minor repairs and I need a 1 3/8 six spline PTO to 7/8", 1/4"
keyway adapter but unless something is wrong with the pump I'm sure I did ok
on the deal

I would like to have some more information about this unit but web searches
haven't turned up much of anything.  If anyone can help I'd appreciate it.
Year of manufacture, specs., manuals or information on places that have
manuals,  pump capacity,  HP requirements, etc.  I haven't checked the MF
store yet.  I suspect they can help me out as well.

It is a MF model 1017 backhoe, series 5269, serial # 000020

Thanks

Charlie