[AJD] JD Manual scans on CD

Dean VP deanvp at att.net
Sat Mar 5 14:05:39 PST 2005

Ron:

JD's pricing sure has created the opportunity. Discontinuing selling the
Vintage CD's sure did.

I tended to prefer the paper manuals until I became familiar with using the
CD's. Now I prefer the CD's as I find the section I want, print it out and
take it to the shop and I don't care if I get the pages all greasy.  Adobe
Reader ver 6 and 7 sure have improved the access to the data on these CD's.

Dean A. Van Peursem
Snohomish, WA 98290

storeroom door

www.deerelegacy.com