[AT] Machinery's Handbook downloadable 26th edition

George Willer gwill at toast.net
Sat Mar 5 06:39:13 PST 2005

I have at least 4 copies in my office... older collector copies.  I do refer
to one of the newer ones often (newest is '43, 12th edition).  I'll not even
think about downloading on my dialup, but it would be nice to have a CD to
use on the shop computer that I use for manuals.  I'll bet things would be
quicker to pull up from the CD than a printed version.  Can anyone confirm
this?

George Willer