[AT] Machinery's Handbook downloadable 26th edition

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Fri Mar 4 14:56:13 PST 2005

I have tried twice today to download the file, and both times it quit at
about 96 meg. I don't know if that is a problem on my ISPs end or at the
server end.

I may try again early tomorrow morning and see if that makes a difference.

--
Mike Sloane
Allamuchy NJ
mikesloane at verizon.net
Images: <www.fotki.com/mikesloane>

He that is the author of a war lets loose the whole contagion of hell
and opens a vein that bleeds a nation to death. -Thomas Paine,
philosopher and writer (1737-1809)