[AT] trimming the fleet and not being able to go to site

Ronald L. Cook rlcook at pionet.net
Thu Mar 3 09:35:31 PST 2005

What a mess, eh??  My apologies to all that are having problems.  I will
have to see if I can eliminate those sorts of things, or I will never
get anything sold that way!<g>  I built that site with Front Page
Editor.  I bet that is MS, but I don't know.  My son pilfered it when he
was at the university.  I built it on Netscape a few years ago so I
don't remember which version of Netscape it was.  I can get to it with
either, but of course it is stored on my ISP's server.  I have Mozilla
downloaded but not installed yet as it is not high on my priority list.
  I do, however, think MS should be avoided when possible.  But now that
Gates has been knighted by the queen...........

Ron Cook
Salix, IA