[AT] trimming the fleet

charlie hill chill8 at cox.net
Wed Mar 2 13:39:54 PST 2005

Hi Ron,

Man I enjoyed looking at your site, pictures and video clips!

I think we had this conversation a while back but I sure envy your way of
making a living.   It's one of those "if I could start over deals".    I'm
not a pilot and I know that your business is difficult and dangerous but I
know if I could start over 30 years ago knowing what I know now that I would
love to try it.

I sure wish you luck with it.

Charlie