[AT] trimming the fleet

Ronald L. Cook rlcook at pionet.net
Wed Mar 2 12:44:13 PST 2005

Mike,
	That is the only left side hand brake I have ever seen.  Now we know
there are two.  I would think it would be Ford issue as it is necessary
from time to time.  Or at least handy.  Probably aftermarket though like
you say.
	Yep, fixed wing works great at mosquito lava control work.  I have a
friend that does just that for the city of South Sioux City, NE.
Rotary wing is indeed much more expensive to operate.  The more I think
about it, the more I think I should have retired when I had the chance.<g>

Ron Cook
Salix, Ia