[AT] Farmall 2-pt Hitches

Dudley Rupert drupert at premier1.net
Wed Mar 2 13:36:34 PST 2005

Mike,

Thanks for the response.  I have the 560 Hitch and the rockshaft armholes on
it are way beyond what you would call worn out.  A 340 rockshaft sold on
e-Bay a couple of days ago and, according to a note from the seller, had
very little wear.  I didn't know if it was interchangeable with the 560 so I
didn't bid ... now that you've told me they are I am kicking myself.

Dudley
Snohomish, Washington