[AT] Ford 6000 info lacking

joehardy at epix.net joehardy at epix.net
Tue Mar 1 17:07:51 PST 2005

Bo, THANK YOU! I enjoyed reading about the history of the Ford tractors. My dad had a '26 Ford and it was in perfect condition back in the early 50's until I pulled it out from the shed so I could make room for my model A restoration. I really continue to kick myself for that decision to park that tractor under an apple tree and allow nature to reduce it to rust. Radiator was stolen along with other parts over the past 50+ years. Later the farm was sold and the remains disappeared. Its tough to refuse this Ford 6000, but after reading your suggested material, I'm not bringing it home. yes, its just a money pit! Thanks again...Joe Hardisky