[AT] anybody close to this?

Larry D. Goss rlgoss at evansville.net
Tue Mar 1 17:44:22 PST 2005

Those slabs are off-level enough that it doesn't make any difference
what your wheelbase is, George.  It's a one-size-fits-all situation.  A
collector buddy from North Carolina was headed to Texas early last fall
to pick up a trailer full of tractors and parts, and wanted to go both
ways on I-40.  I tried to tell him not to do it, but he went that way on
the way out.  There was no way he wanted to come back on the same road,
so he dropped down to I-20 for the trip home.

Larry