[AT] Ford 3000

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Tue Mar 1 08:53:07 PST 2005

I am not sure what you mean by "extra" shift lever, but I believe the
3000 could have several different transmission configurations, varying
from 4/1 up to 12/3  (4 speed plus hi-med-lo). But I don't believe that
it ever had a shuttle shift. That is only going by memory.

Mike

--
Mike Sloane
Allamuchy NJ
mikesloane at verizon.net
Images: <www.fotki.com/mikesloane>

If it is committed in the name of God or country, there is no crime so
heinous that the public will not forgive it. -Tom Robbins, writer (1936-)