[AT] Central MO to Dayton, OH area trip

Len Rugen rugenl at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 30 05:08:50 PDT 2005

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7525374463&sspagename=ADME:L:AAQ:US:1

It may not be a prize, but I have a tow behind sprayer that has sat for 10
years, so would need a complete rebuild.  I'm currently using it for a
towable and parkable water tank, with a float valve to water cattle, so I
thought if I had a 3 pt sprayer I could build it instead.

I plan to get the booms working for pasture and crop spraying, then plumb in
a "hand cannon" for brush along the roads and field edges.  All the CRP land
seems to have filled the bird poop with Johnson grass seed, I get new
patches every year, but I don't have people comming onto the land with
equipment that could be carrying the seed.

---