[AT] Ford 860 - runs briefly

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Thu Jun 30 03:48:08 PDT 2005

As others have mentioned, it sure sounds like something blocking the
fuel outlet. I have had that problem with a leaf that fell into the tank
on one tractor and also with the metal cap from a fuel can spout that a
previous owner had dropped in to another's tank. The cap was very hard
to spot because it was exactly the same color as the inside of the tank.
These things move around and are hard to spot - a strong small
"penlight" flashlight is probably your best bet.

Mike

--
Mike Sloane
Allamuchy NJ
mikesloane at verizon.net
Images: <www.fotki.com/mikesloane>

Politics - A strife of interests masquerading as a contest
of principles. The conduct of public affairs for private advantage. -
Ambrose Bierce