[Farmall] Decals

Bob Currie tractors at foothill.net
Wed Jun 29 22:35:07 PDT 2005

Through trial and error, I have found that what Gary Hayes mentioned works
the best Art. First you have to get some good photographs or samples of the
decals you want. It helps if the photos show the exact dimensions and as
much detail as possible. It took me a year or so, but I finally located a
modern sign/decal making business in a large city. They had the modern
computer programs to make exactly what I wanted. Same style fonts and
colors and details etc.  This particular company has done various decals
for professional race cars and so the quality is top notch. It's not cheap,
but the technology is out there if you can search it out.  These are decals
for the unstyled Farmalls and McCormick Deering tractors. I've sold well
over 100 of them, and everybody has been pleased with them. Or maybe I
should just say I've had no complaints.

bobcurrie,
Greenwood, CA