[AJD] JD B with "live" PTO?!?

Bruce Mahr martian at winco.net
Wed Jun 29 10:52:59 PDT 2005

Louis: I emailed another question to him last night explaining the live PTO.
He replied saying "OK".
He has also revised the description to read "rear PTO".
He has also shown another question regarding the PTO, but not my two
questions to him sent earlier than the other one posted.
I think he was being evasive with me on my first question, and figured out
with my explanation to him of live PTO with my second one, that I knew what
live PTO was and this tractor didn't have it.
It is a nice looking "B" and I wasn't trying to run it done, only trying to
get him to correct his description, which he finally did.

Bruce Mahr