[Farmall] Decals

Gary Hayes in Bouse, AZ naagary at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 29 10:17:08 PDT 2005

The first thing to do is take a high quality Digital
photo of the decal before the restoration. This will
help you and your decal supplier identify the exact
decal.

In some instances no decal artwork is available and
you will need to use the photo to create a decal or to
paint the logo on.

many quality local sign shops can now create top notch
decals die cut and correct for color without the pain
the Bob Currie went to for a proper decal.

You can create a set of decals for your own
restoration without license but you can not resell
copies to others unless the item is not covered by
current agreements.

--- Arthur Umland <artsd at aol.com> wrote:

> My neighbor is fixing up a McCormick 100 manure
> spreader. He is having
> problems obtaining the decals he wants to use. He is
> able to find
> decals that are International Harvester with a
> circled 100 following,
> but he said what was on the manure spreader was
> McCormick 100 with no
> circle. Ryan said this was an old spreader and may
> have been originally
> set up for horses and then adapted for tractor use.
>
> While I can find a number of decal dealers from my
> Red Power and
> Antique Power magazines, I am not sure about finding
> he McCormick 100
> decal rather then International circled 100. If
> anyone can shed some
> light on this difference in names on the model 100
> spreader, or can
> suggest one decal vendor over another, I would be
> pleased to pass along
> your comments.
>
> Thanks,
>                     Art