[AT] Re: Woods Mower

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Wed Jun 29 03:55:16 PDT 2005

Woods has all of their mower manuals as downloadable .pdf files. Go to:
<http://www.woodsequipment.com/Manuals/Turf/undermount_mower.asp>

There several L59 manuals, so you may have to download more than one
before you get the one for your AC.

Mike

Dallas and Kathy wrote:
> Tonight I mowed my mothers yard. Usually we have 2 mowers going, as she
> has over 2 acres to be mowed. My Mother is 89 years young, and still
> lives on the farm where she was born in Union County South Dakota.  I
> have a CA Allis with an L59 Woods mower. I mow with the CA and Kathy
> mows with our 6215 front deck Woods, so it usually doesn't take us
> long.Tonight I had to mow it all by myself. (The skeeters tried to carry
> me off.)  I bought the tractor and mower used a couple of years ago;. I
> do not have a book on the mower. The last time that I used the mower,
> the belt on the mower came off. It is one continuous belt. It I had
> enough time, I could probably figure out the pattern for replacement.
> But there in lies the problem. Time, that is. Does any one know where I
> could retrieve the information on the computer? It would save a 35 mile
> drive to the nearest Woods dealer.  Any help would be greatly
> appreciated.    Dallas

Mike Sloane
Allamuchy NJ
mikesloane at verizon.net
Images: <www.fotki.com/mikesloane>

In politics stupidity is not a handicap.
- Napoleon Bonaparte