[AT] Re: Woods Mower

Larry D. Goss rlgoss at evansville.net
Tue Jun 28 22:33:36 PDT 2005

Is the input shaft on the mower horizontal?  If it is, I think the
routing is the same as for the RM48, and it IS complex -- a half twist
here, a half twist there, and then a full twist on the return.  If you
don't find something elsewhere, let me know and I'll scan that page from
my manual and send it to you.

Larry