[AT] Re: Woods Mower

Dallas and Kathy pinecrestdairy at acsnet.com
Tue Jun 28 21:35:10 PDT 2005

Tonight I mowed my mothers yard. Usually we have 2 mowers going, as she has
over 2 acres to be mowed. My Mother is 89 years young, and still lives on
the farm where she was born in Union County South Dakota.  I have a CA Allis
with an L59 Woods mower. I mow with the CA and Kathy mows with our 6215
front deck Woods, so it usually doesn't take us long.Tonight I had to mow it
all by myself. (The skeeters tried to carry me off.)  I bought the tractor
and mower used a couple of years ago;. I do not have a book on the mower.
The last time that I used the mower, the belt on the mower came off. It is
one continuous belt. It I had enough time, I could probably figure out the
pattern for replacement. But there in lies the problem. Time, that is. Does
any one know where I could retrieve the information on the computer? It
would save a 35 mile drive to the nearest Woods dealer.  Any help would be
greatly appreciated.    Dallas