[AT] Some ads from the 6/25 Lancaster Farming

Mark Greer greerfam at raex.com
Tue Jun 28 07:41:20 PDT 2005

In NE Ohio, most drive by shootings are of the "spray & pray" variety and
usually done with some hi-capacity pistol round by some fool who can't shoot
worth a darn. I hunt a lot and subscribe to the "one shot, one kill" theory
myself. I also shoot a lot and I have had the opportunity to shoot a MAC and
an Uzi and an ASK and a select-fire M16 and I agree they are a ball to shoot
but the MAC and Uzi are not what I'd call accurate.