[AT] To: Dave Meyers: Duplex 4 Wheel Drive

Ken Hough k4sb at niia.net
Mon Jun 27 06:54:08 PDT 2005

Thanks for the nice comments. The boys did an amazing job on the BUDA
engine. Now the wheels are the next project. I'm pushing for a full
restoration. The boys have the skill. It's just too much fun to drive
around. But with the wheels off............?
I'm sorry we did not meet. I would have gladly let you drive it. It wears
you out steering it. I can't imagine this truck on a daily job. Of course
those guys back then were lean and strong. The truck should be at Crown
Point IN in a few weeks.
Hope to see you next year.
Ken

Ken, saw you at a distance several times, but you must
have seen me coming 'cause you always sped off! <G>
Did get one halfway decent picture of the truck
though.  Looked very nice and sounded excellent, great
job so far!  Totally amazing the amount accomplished
this spring!
BTW, overheard many comments yesterday.  From what was
being said I can safely say you were the hit of the
show!!!  Thanks.
Dave