[AT] Solvent/machines

CEE VILL cvee60 at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 27 05:33:59 PDT 2005

I know exactly what you mean, Rob.  The night shift was the worst.  For 10
years our night shift was 9 pm to 7:30 am.  All the heat from the day would
be built in the plant when we opened up at 9.  They left at 6.  We would do
good to get it ventilated out by 4 or 5 am.  We ran single spindle swiss.  A
lot smaller that the acme, but they still created a lot of heat, and it was
no fun being in the dead corner where the air compressor was located.  On
the other hand, I have also spent some time in a hay mow on a hot summer
day.

Charlie V.