[Steam-engine] Jim Mackessy Duplex 4 Wheel drive system

Dave Merchant nesys_com at ameritech.net
Sun Jun 26 22:21:11 PDT 2005

Saw it, listened to it, loved it!

Didn't find you, but sure enjoyed seeing (and hearing) the truck.

Do you know whether it's ex-Army, or a civvy?

There is a similar 1913 Duplex 2-ton in Crismon, US Military Wheeled
Vehicles, pg 265.
4 cyl 40 HP Buda engine, 4 speed, drop axles, but the suspension is
entirely different.

Dave Merchant