[AT] Solvent

Rob Wilson rowilson at infinet.com
Sun Jun 26 20:06:29 PDT 2005

That's funny because I also used to set up and run screw
machines, Acme-Gridley (sp) sorry it's been 20 years ago).
We also used to put a little cutting oil in our stoddard
solvent when we changed it. I would keep your hands from
drying out so fast when using it to clean the oil off
when setting up or during dimension checks during a production
run. Man I hated it this time of year with no AC and
the machines just a few feet apart and running hotter
than Hades.
Rob