[Ford-ferguson] Some ads from the 6/25 Lancaster Farming

George Willer gwill at toast.net
Sun Jun 26 15:21:21 PDT 2005

Really!  I bought my first 9N at auction with a Dearborn loader on it.  I
climbed over the !#$%^ loader exactly once... when I loaded it to bring it
home.  I removed the loader while the tractor was still on the trailer and
gave it away.  I even delivered it!  I've never regretted it.  I was in my
youthful 50s at the time.

I've since bought a 641 with a step through Freeman loader... a whole
different animal.

George Willer