[AT] Solvent

DAVIESW739 at aol.com DAVIESW739 at aol.com
Sun Jun 26 07:25:15 PDT 2005

In a message dated 6/26/2005 6:58:32 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
walking_tractor at yahoo.com writes:

Bob, my  immediate thought (not having heard of this
before) was "how dumb, starting  off with 'dirty'
solvent".  Having read the reply's so far, sounds  like
maybe there is something to this.  The solvent doesn't
bother  me (yet) but my helper is more sensitive to it.
Might just have to give it  a try Monday,  worse thing
to happen is we don't like it and the fluid  is due to
be changed in a couple of weeks anyhow.
Sometimes our thoughts  can get in the way of our
thinking.
Dave

Why not just use rubber gloves.

Walt  Davies