[Farmall] K5 bushings

John Hall jthall at worldnet.att.net
Sun Jun 26 05:21:18 PDT 2005

I'm all ears as to why the rich idle. My T-20 smokes fairly heavy  when
idling. But once it is reved up it runs great and never fouls the plugs.
I've been tolerating it for 10 years and am not about to tear into it as
well as it cranks and runs in almost any weather. However when the time
comes to have to work on it I'd love to know what to do.

John Hall