[AT] Some ads from the 6/25 Lancaster Farming

David Myers walking_tractor at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 26 06:58:19 PDT 2005

--- Mike Sloane <mikesloane at verizon.net> wrote:

> 1937 Goulds 3 piston high pressure pump, powered by
> 37 Ford Flathead
> ind. engine, with tank, as unit $2,500. Lancaster
> Co. 717-529-2126.

Can you say "pressure washer"?  Take the paint, er,
dirt right off!  Bet it puts out more than just a
little bit of water.

> Whirlpool window air compressor, 10,000 BTU, $125;
> 12,500 BTU 1,100
> Samsung remote control, $150. York Co. 717-235-2444.
> [window air
> compressor? Hmm, that's a new one for me]

Mike, this is for those of us with small shops where
floor space for a compressor is at a premium.  Now,
the remote control thing?  Mine starts and stops all
by itself, the only remote control I need is the tool
at the end of the hose. <g>

> Mac-10 9mm turbo 32rd clips, ser # 82-0001759, $850.
> Lanc. Co. 717-471-0241.

Yeah, what he said.  Must fall under the heading of
"if you don't know, don't ask"!

Thanks for the postings Mike, great Sunday morning
reading.

Dave